With the lucky wedding date of November 11, 2011 (11-11-11) coming up, it reminded me of the last time a lucky wedding date came up back in 2007. I am performing three weddings for three lucky couples - one at 11am, one at 1pm and another at 7pm. All are short, sweet and simple. Read on.....
Okay, so today is July 7, 2007 and I'm feeling LUCKY. Or at least the four couples I am performing a ceremony for today feel lucky.
I have been told by many friends who know me and my wedding business, Carolyn Burke - Wedding Officiant, to blog about the marriage ceremonies I perform. I decided to begin my blog today to celebrate a couple's decision to be joined in marriage or commitment.
I have been performing small and intimate wedding ceremonies since September 21, 2005.
I've decided to blog most of my experiences with couples who choose these reasons to have ME perform the ceremony:
1) The couple would like the ceremony to be brief, but meaningful.
2) They feel uncomfortable with the idea of a religious or traditional ceremony.
3) Couples want to be more creative than a judge or other clergy will allow.
Favorite Ceremony Sites: Living Room, Park Pavilion, Backyard, Poolside, Restaurant, Anywhere !
Okay, so today is July 7, 2007 and I'm feeling LUCKY. Or at least the four couples I am performing a ceremony for today feel lucky.
I have been told by many friends who know me and my wedding business, Carolyn Burke - Wedding Officiant, to blog about the marriage ceremonies I perform. I decided to begin my blog today to celebrate a couple's decision to be joined in marriage or commitment.
I have been performing small and intimate wedding ceremonies since September 21, 2005.
I've decided to blog most of my experiences with couples who choose these reasons to have ME perform the ceremony:
1) The couple would like the ceremony to be brief, but meaningful.
2) They feel uncomfortable with the idea of a religious or traditional ceremony.
3) Couples want to be more creative than a judge or other clergy will allow.
Favorite Ceremony Sites: Living Room, Park Pavilion, Backyard, Poolside, Restaurant, Anywhere !