One of my first ceremonies to take place in the home of a couple was in April 2006. I found the home with no problem and arrived right on schedule. The front room was their family room equipped with a large television and other qualities that make a house a home.
So, we gather in the front room and the couple and others are asking, "Where do we stand?"
I thought the area right in front of the door was nice enough. We all assemble and I see that the TV is still on. I had to request that they turn off the television. They were like, "Oh yeah!".
After the ceremony, I asked what they were going to do after this. The groom said, "Let's go to Outback Steakhouse and celebrate." Oh boy......love is blind.
The groom had on a black t-shirt that said
The bride had on a white t-shirt that said
And the best man had a shirt that stated,
"If I am the Best Man, Why is She Marrying Him?"
So, we gather in the front room and the couple and others are asking, "Where do we stand?"
I thought the area right in front of the door was nice enough. We all assemble and I see that the TV is still on. I had to request that they turn off the television. They were like, "Oh yeah!".
After the ceremony, I asked what they were going to do after this. The groom said, "Let's go to Outback Steakhouse and celebrate." Oh boy......love is blind.


