Happy Valentine's Day! Last year, I blogged how surprised I was that I did not have any weddings on this special day, especially since it was on a Saturday. This year brought better results.

Kirsten and Vince tied the knot in their home. Both had been previously married and had children. It was very small, just bride, groom, their children,
One of the witnesses was a neighbor across the street.
He was there with his girlfriend. As one witness signed the Marriage License, she explained that the reason she has the same last name as the groom is because they were married before. I tried not to drop my jaw, but it must have been obvious.
Really I feel the whole closeness of this new family is great!!
I am very happy for all concerned.

Kirsten and Vince tied the knot in their home. Both had been previously married and had children. It was very small, just bride, groom, their children,
One of the witnesses was a neighbor across the street.
He was there with his girlfriend. As one witness signed the Marriage License, she explained that the reason she has the same last name as the groom is because they were married before. I tried not to drop my jaw, but it must have been obvious.
Really I feel the whole closeness of this new family is great!!
I am very happy for all concerned.