| Tony and Dawn |
Dawn was great to chat with on the phone. She was very open-minded when it came to the ceremony. Tony just wants to make Dawn happy, so he was the sweet groom that just does what you say.
I was greeted by Dawn's pet turtle, who was all decked out with rhinestones and wedding decor on his shell. Dawn and I share a love for FROGS. The backyard of their St. John's MO home had a fish pond with - you guessed it - frogs.
| Frog Pond |
We gathered to start the ceremony and I pronounced them husband and wife. As I was leaving Dawn offered me a small bag of MAGIC DUST as a small token of thanks. When I got home, I placed the small bag on my dresser. A few nights ago, I was getting ready for bed and I turned off the last bedroom light by my dresser. Wouldn't you know - that bag of magic dust was glowing in the dark !!
Love shines brightest in the dark.....
Many blessings to Dawn and Tony.