I visit locations around the St Louis Metro and consider it the favorite part of my position as an Event Location Specialist. It had been a while since I last toured the Ameristar Casino in St. Charles, MO.
I had a wonderful meal in the Falcon Diner and was escorted around by Jodie Parker, the Sales Manager. The trip up the escalator brought me their Conference Center. The following information is taken from their website -
" Our conference center's whimsical elegance begins in the lobby, with its gently curving, richly paneled walls and futuristic lighting fixture poised above an intricately-patterned carpet. But its greatest feature just may be its flexibility: It can accommodate banquet seating of 800, up to reception seating for 1,450 guests. With such winning spaces as the Wisdom Boardroom and larger rooms with names like Prosperity and Success, can inspiration be far behind? "
The colors and theme of the chandelers are my favorite.
For weddings, their packages are reasonable and include a 1-night stay at the hotel, in-room breakfast (yum!), menu cards, cake cutting, and more. Click here to view their packages and upgrades.
I give it *****FIVE STARS*****.
I had a wonderful meal in the Falcon Diner and was escorted around by Jodie Parker, the Sales Manager. The trip up the escalator brought me their Conference Center. The following information is taken from their website -
" Our conference center's whimsical elegance begins in the lobby, with its gently curving, richly paneled walls and futuristic lighting fixture poised above an intricately-patterned carpet. But its greatest feature just may be its flexibility: It can accommodate banquet seating of 800, up to reception seating for 1,450 guests. With such winning spaces as the Wisdom Boardroom and larger rooms with names like Prosperity and Success, can inspiration be far behind? "
The colors and theme of the chandelers are my favorite.
![]() |
| Discovery Ballroom |
For weddings, their packages are reasonable and include a 1-night stay at the hotel, in-room breakfast (yum!), menu cards, cake cutting, and more. Click here to view their packages and upgrades.
I give it *****FIVE STARS*****.

