I thought I would go back, way back, in time to reflect on one of my early wedding ceremonies I performed for Mary and Dave at what was once the Bowling Hall of Fame in downtown. This couple was from Texas and they decided to have a destination wedding in St. Louis.
They had one thing in common - both owned their own bowling allies. This commonality helped them fall in love, not only with their careers, but with each other.
I was happy perform a short, sweet and simple ceremony - right on the foul line!! I love unique and unusual locations to perform ceremonies for all couples, all faiths, all budgets.
They had one thing in common - both owned their own bowling allies. This commonality helped them fall in love, not only with their careers, but with each other.
I was happy perform a short, sweet and simple ceremony - right on the foul line!! I love unique and unusual locations to perform ceremonies for all couples, all faiths, all budgets.
