Jamie and Ted were married at St. Ferdinand Park in Florissant, MO. Jamie and Ted were a joy to work with. The park has a beautiful gazebo overlooking a pond. The park is easy to find and there is plenty of parking.
The wedding party was formal and the bridesmaids processed down the sidewalk along the pond to ceremony music. Guests stood around the outside of the gazebo while myself and the wedding party stood inside for shade - it was hot! I was able to make them laugh as they were a little nervous.
The occasion was a delight and I was happy to be a part of it.
The park is located at 25 St Ferdinand Park Drive in Florissant MO 63031
| St Ferdinand Park in Florissant |
The occasion was a delight and I was happy to be a part of it.
The park is located at 25 St Ferdinand Park Drive in Florissant MO 63031
