Here is a sample of a lovely wedding vow to make to a couple who want to include children.
"(Names), as we face the future together as a family, I promise to stand by your side,
To share and support both of your hopes, dreams and goals.
When either of you fall, I will catch you. When either of you cry, I will comfort you.
When you laugh, I will share your joy. Everything I am and everything I have is for both of you.
From this moment forth, I choose to share my life with you and our beautiful [children/daughter/son]."
Here is another favorite of mine....
"I (.....), choose you,(......), and (.........), to be my family.
I promise to honour and respect you,
And to provide for you To the best of my ability.
I promise to make our home a haven,
Where trust, love, and laughter are abundant.
I make these promises lovingly, and freely,
And vow to honour them all the days of my life."
"(Names), as we face the future together as a family, I promise to stand by your side,
To share and support both of your hopes, dreams and goals.
When either of you fall, I will catch you. When either of you cry, I will comfort you.
When you laugh, I will share your joy. Everything I am and everything I have is for both of you.
From this moment forth, I choose to share my life with you and our beautiful [children/daughter/son]."
Here is another favorite of mine....
"I (.....), choose you,(......), and (.........), to be my family.
I promise to honour and respect you,
And to provide for you To the best of my ability.
I promise to make our home a haven,
Where trust, love, and laughter are abundant.
I make these promises lovingly, and freely,
And vow to honour them all the days of my life."
