I had the honor of officiating the wedding ceremony for Amber and Chris who were married at the Top of the Met operated by Kemoll's Restaurant in downtown St. Louis.
The color theme for this event was easy to spot - BLACK AND WHITE. They had a nice display of cupcakes instead of the traditional wedding cake and fun favor boxes that also served as an escort card.
The groom was a little nervous and the anticipation of seeing his bride walk down the aisle was evident. Standing in front of a wall of windows on the 42nd floor of the Metropolitan Building was not as easy as I would have thought. My peripheral vision took hold as the ceremony started, but I was quick on my feet. WHEW !!
Congratulations to Amber and Chris and many blessings.
Below are some kinds words I received from Chris, the groom via email and Facebook.
I have to say thank you so much for helping out with our wedding! Thanks for the extra "winks" to keep my knees from buckling out from underneath me! You were very professional, and did a tremendous job! I'm glad that we had the opportunity to share our day with you! I have some pictures if you wanted them-just let me know! Thanks again!



