I feel so fortunate to receive a nice testimonial from Angela B. who used my Find A Venue package to help her and her fiance' find a wedding reception for their wedding reception here in St Louis in the Lafayette Square neighborhood. They had ideas, but really needed a professional to give them the nudge they needed to make a decision.
My advice on locations is un-biased which means I do not get paid by the locations I recommend. I do not accept referral fees from any wedding professional that I recommend.
Angela wrote...."Your assistance in every way has been phenomenal, and we could not have made a better choice than to hire you! I really appreciate you sending the photos of all of the locations we inquired about, as well as doing the leg work of calling to check availability, etc. We really needed a small push in the right direction, and as soon as I sent you the pictures of what we liked and you immediately sent back a venue that is exactly what we've been searching for! We greatly appreciate all of your quick responses and attention to detail! Thank you for keeping the lines of communication open and for being the support we needed! We would highly recommend you to anyone! "
Here is a photograph of the location we picked. See if you can guess where it is.
My advice on locations is un-biased which means I do not get paid by the locations I recommend. I do not accept referral fees from any wedding professional that I recommend.
Angela wrote...."Your assistance in every way has been phenomenal, and we could not have made a better choice than to hire you! I really appreciate you sending the photos of all of the locations we inquired about, as well as doing the leg work of calling to check availability, etc. We really needed a small push in the right direction, and as soon as I sent you the pictures of what we liked and you immediately sent back a venue that is exactly what we've been searching for! We greatly appreciate all of your quick responses and attention to detail! Thank you for keeping the lines of communication open and for being the support we needed! We would highly recommend you to anyone! "
Here is a photograph of the location we picked. See if you can guess where it is.
Need help finding a location in St Louis MO or Metro East IL.
Check out the Find A Venue package with 600+ locations and 150+ religious sites.
