I was honored to be the Wedding Officiant for a special couple who held a Commitment Ceremony. Over 100 guests were there to support them and celebrate their future together.
Angie and Michelle are perfect for each other - they truly compliment each other and it is easy to see and feel. The theme for this event was - your guessed it - CARDINALS BASEBALL. They had a traditional processional with the parents walking down, a wedding party, ring bearer and flower girl.
Like many couples - this relationship came and went - then they were re-united and fell in love again. They included a great song that made me cry (with happiness). "Somewhere Down the Road" by Barry Manilow.
The lyrics go as follows......
You could not find a dry eye in the first two rows !!
I love a theme wedding - most are so much fun and more relaxed. The menu usually matches as well and we were able to enjoy hot dogs, hamburgers and other typical baseball goodies. The cake was custom made to look like Busch Stadium, a baseball cap, base, and ball.
FAN-TASTIC. Also, check out their unique unity candle.
Celebrate your special love and commitment with a ceremony of spirit and unity at a commitment ceremony in MO and same-sex marriage in IL. We can help you find LGBTQ friendly resources in the Metro St. Louis MO area and the Metro East IL area too!
Same-sex marriage is legal in Missouri and Illinois!
For more information on resources and information, check out GayinStLouis.com
![]() |
| Angie + Michelle |
Angie and Michelle are perfect for each other - they truly compliment each other and it is easy to see and feel. The theme for this event was - your guessed it - CARDINALS BASEBALL. They had a traditional processional with the parents walking down, a wedding party, ring bearer and flower girl.
Like many couples - this relationship came and went - then they were re-united and fell in love again. They included a great song that made me cry (with happiness). "Somewhere Down the Road" by Barry Manilow.
The lyrics go as follows......
Sometimes goodbyes are not forever
It doesn't matter if you're gone
I still believe in us together
I understand more than you think I can
You have to go out on your own
So you can find your way back home
And
Somewhere down the road
Our roads are gonna cross again
It doesn't really matter when
But somewhere down the road
I know that heart of yours will come to see
That you belong with me
It doesn't matter if you're gone
I still believe in us together
I understand more than you think I can
You have to go out on your own
So you can find your way back home
And
Somewhere down the road
Our roads are gonna cross again
It doesn't really matter when
But somewhere down the road
I know that heart of yours will come to see
That you belong with me
You could not find a dry eye in the first two rows !!
I love a theme wedding - most are so much fun and more relaxed. The menu usually matches as well and we were able to enjoy hot dogs, hamburgers and other typical baseball goodies. The cake was custom made to look like Busch Stadium, a baseball cap, base, and ball.
FAN-TASTIC. Also, check out their unique unity candle.
Celebrate your special love and commitment with a ceremony of spirit and unity at a commitment ceremony in MO and same-sex marriage in IL. We can help you find LGBTQ friendly resources in the Metro St. Louis MO area and the Metro East IL area too!
Same-sex marriage is legal in Missouri and Illinois!
For more information on resources and information, check out GayinStLouis.com

