I had an unusual wedding guest attend a ceremony I performed in Frontenac, Missouri. The groom's brother was not able to be there, so they rigged up a laptop and video camera and the brother and his family were able to witness the ceremony using SKYPE.
This is a videophone service that is free. I wonder if skype can be used if the bride and groom cannot be together during the ceremony. For me, as long as they have their marriage licence and two witnesses present on my end of the conversation, I don't see why not. I am willing to do anything different.
This is a videophone service that is free. I wonder if skype can be used if the bride and groom cannot be together during the ceremony. For me, as long as they have their marriage licence and two witnesses present on my end of the conversation, I don't see why not. I am willing to do anything different.
