Super Liaison = Coordinate + Officiate
We bought the Super Liaison Package from Carolyn that included wedding consulting and advice, as well as being our officiant. She did both of these things beautifully. I appreciated that she was detail-oriented, flexible, friendly, and respected what really mattered to us. She is honest but not brutally so, and that's a nice thing to have when you are planning your wedding. We were very happy that she was with us on our special day. ~Libby and Jon
![]() |
| Libby and Jon at the Foundry Arts Centre |
Thank you so very much for helping us create and provide a beautiful celebration. Your expertise and calm demeanor helped us when most needed. We had a fairy-tale wedding thanks, in part, to you. ~ Raena and Abram
Carolyn was so wonderful. I could not have relaxed on the day of the wedding without her. She took care of all the details I didn't even think about. I highly recommend having Carolyn as a Super Wedding Liaison! ~Amie and Rob
| Amie+Rob at The Hawken House |

