Thumper + Brenda

Once in a while I am honored to perform a ceremony for my friends.  Thumper and Brenda are from a fun parade group I belong to - The Banana Bike Brigade.  They had their ceremony among family and friends at the beautiful Bee Tree Park - a St. Louis County Park.

Brenda + Thumper
Bee Tree Park

 This was a second marriage for both of them and the wedding party consisted of close family and friends.  No fancy wedding attire was needed for them.  I enjoyed the flower bouquet aisle runner and Thumper's top hat made the occasion whimsical in a way.

They now live happily ever after on a house boat out west.  Two years later I performed a ceremony for Brenda's daughter and she now is a grandmother.  The blessings continue and watching them bloom is the best part of my job.

Many blessings Brenda and Thumper !!!

Popular posts from this blog

Missouri Marriage License

15 Unique Ceremony Ideas

Change Your Last Name